Cackalacky® Coffee Roasted Beans 12 Oz Bag & Ceramic Coffee Mug Gift Set
- Cackalacky® Bourbon Pecan Pie Spiced Coffee 12 oz bag (Whole Bean)
- 12 Oc Ceramic Cackalacky® Camping Mug
Cackalacky® Bourbon Pecan Pie-Spiced Coffee 12 oz bag (Roasted Whole Bean)
About These Amazing Beans: We love really - REALLY - great roasted coffee! We love bourbon! And, we love pecan pie and spices! So... Bourbon Pecan Pie Spiced Roasted Cackalacky™ Coffee Beans!
For our Bourbon Pecan Pie-Spiced Cackalacky® Coffee offering, we have combined the flavors of pecan pie (toasted nuts, dark brown sugar, and vanilla in a buttery crust), the essence of real Kentucky bourbon with a fantastic single-origin Honduras-grown Arabica beans selected and roasted specifically for lively Cackalacky® fare. ...Truly a very special beverage worthy of the most discerning palette!
Whether you're pairing with a nice country breakfast, backyard "glamping," or, simply savoring a nice cup all by itself, we truly hope and believe that you will agree that our Cackalacky™ Bourbon Pecan Pie Coffee may be one of the finest and most memorable cups of brew that you’ve ever had.
Single Origin: The Department (province) of Comayagua, Honduras. A robust “single-origin” (not a blended coffee!) signature-roasted Arabica coffee that is sourced from the independent coffee farmers themselves and ship directly to our coffee supplier here in North Carolina.
★ Roasted specifically for Cackalacky® in an award-winning independent contract micro-roasting facility in Raleigh, North Carolina! (Learn more about our awesome Cackalacky® Makers here!)
Roasting Style: Signature "Cackalacky®" Medium Roast
Roasted Bean Cupping Notes:
AROMA: Toasted Nuts, Caramelized Sugar (The perfect foundation for bourbon and pecan flavors!)
FLAVOR: Chocolate, Caramel
AFTERTASTE: Smooth, Sweet
Processing Method: Washed (Or Wet) Coffee Processing
What Is 'Single Origin' Coffee?
- Single-origin coffee comes from a single country or farm.
- It’s different than mass-market coffee, which is generally a blend of beans from multiple regions to create a smooth, consistent flavor.
- Single-origin coffee beans taste unique to the region in which they’re grown. That’s what makes them so special.
- When you buy single-origin coffee, you’re supporting small farmers and sustainable growing techniques.