The Famously Original™ Cackalacky™ Mini Grill
Show your Cackalacky® Brand pride at home and on-the-go with the Famously Original™ Cackalacky™ Mini Charcoal Grill!
*Ships fully assembled!
★ EASY TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The Famously Original™ Cackalacky™ Mini Charcoal Grill is compact, light and easy to install, easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios, camping, tailgating and more. Its cooking grate provides ample area for grilling your favorite foods in your favorite places!
★ DUAL VENTING DESIGN FOR EFFICIENT HEAT RETENTION & REGULATION: The air vent in the lid with On/Off switch regulates and controls the heat. Porcelain enameled coating lid and bowl of the Grill retain heat effectively for a longer duration, and allows the heat to spread evenly to the surface of the cooking grate and grill the dishes properly.
★ INSTALL & ASSEMBLE WITH EASE: The grill is easy to install and assemble following the instructions step by step and immediately used for grilling delicious food with friends and family.
★ USE & CLEAN WITH EASE: After cooking food, it can be easily cleaned using the one-touch cleaning. Its ash catcher provides convenient cleaning after cooking: the ash generated can be easily disposed.
★ HIGH QUALITY, DURABILITY AND SAFETY: Three lid locks make the grill safe to transport. High-quality steel makes it rust-resistant. The porcelain coating on the bowl and the lid increases the heat retaining capacity and allows the heat to reach all parts efficiently and cooks the food in an effective manner.
★ MEASURES: 14.5 H X 14.5 H X 15" H
★ Cackalacky® Logo embossed with high-temp heat-resistant enamel
★ Imprinted by hand in North Carolina, USA!
General Safety Instructions – Please Read Before Use!
- Please read the user manual enclosed with your grill carefully and in full.
- Always place your grill on a firm, flat, heat-resistant and non-flammable surface. Never place the grill in a tight space or where there is a lot of movement. grill
- Please keep young children and pets away from your grill.
- To protect your arms and hands when handling the hot grill, you should always use heat-resistant grilling mitts and good quality, long tools.
- Special care should be taken when using oil on the grill. Oil should only be used if absolutely necessary and applied to the cooking grate using kitchen roll. Alternatively, you can spray the cooking grate with Non-Stick Spray. Previously marinated or oiled food should always be dabbed with kitchen roll to prevent the oil or marinade from dripping down and causing flames.
- Be careful what you wear when grilling - easily flammable materials are not suitable for working on or around the grill! You should always wear a BBQ apron, as it will protect your clothing from heat and spattering fat.
- Do not grill near flammable objects.
- Never use water to extinguish flames.
- Never cook in enclosed spaces (including the garage). All Cackalacky® grills are exclusively designed for outdoor use.
Safety Instructions For Charcoal Barbecuing
- Lighter fluids are a safety risk, and it is best to avoid them altogether. You can use lighter cubes instead.
- Use the Chimney Starter on the charcoal grate, not on the ground.
- Smother the coals after barbecuing by closing the air vents and the lid damper.
- Let the coal cool overnight and properly discard it after at least 12 hours.
Cackalacky, Inc. is not responsible for any damages, or, injury that may occur due to not following proper grilling safety guidelines.
Official Cackalacky™ Brand Gear: Accept No Substitutes.