Carpenter bee trap featuring Cackalacky® drinking jar
Carpenter bees are a destructive nuisance that dig nesting holes through fascia boards, decks, and other wood structures. Although they aren’t dangerous, they do a *lot* of damage when they take up residence.
How does the trap work?
- The trap mimics a standard nest
- Bees enter the trap thinking it's a good place to stay
- Once they enter the trap, the only light source is through the glass jar at the bottom of the trap
- Bees then enter the container
- Bees are stuck in the container unable to get out
- Made locally by Stephan Meyers A.K.A. "Breadfoot" - traveling singer-songwriter, storyteller, Jack-of-many-trades *and* all 'round good person. Learn more about Breadfoot here: https://www.breadfoot.com
- Functional folk art
- Sturdy construction - made from long-lasting cedar
- An environmentally friendly way to rid your home of damage-causing pests - without pesticides
Official Cackalacky® Brand Gear: Accept No Substitutes.
Cackalacky® and Famously Original® are the registered trademarks of Cackalacky, Inc.